Monday, October 12, 2009

My First Post

Ok.  This is the first time I'm attempting to do a blog.  It's kind of an outlet for me while I've got some free time on my hands.  If you find something here that interests you...please enter into the conversation.  I will, however, have a few rules (you knew that one was coming didn't you).
  • Argue persuasively.  If you've got an opinion feel free to share it but do it with the intent to persuade NOT to denegrate.
  • Vulgarity is the last resort of an exhausted vocabulary.  Although mild inflections may be used, vulgarity will be deleted.
  • If you make a statement of fact, be prepared to back it up.
Alright.  Now that that's off my chest, let me tell you a bit about me.  I am a 42 year old Anglican Priest who lives in the Metro Detroit area.  For those who care about such things, I am a member of the Missionary Society of St. John the Evangelist, part of Forward in Faith North America and a priest in the Anglican Church of North America.  I serve as a Curate (Associate Priest) of Saint John the Apostle in Clinton Township.

For the last 14 years I have been overjoyed to be married to the most wonderful, Sicilian sprite.  We have two beautiful daughters who are the precious gems of my life.  Anna recently became a quadrapalygic so we are learning new things about committment and the Sacrament of Marriage.

I am an voratious reader and enjoy the beach, fall, World of Warcraft, preaching the Word of God and pretty much anything that brings the warmth of hearth and home.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment